Trade tracker: NBA deadline deals
Below are the deals completed before the NBA’s trade deadline. For winners and losers from Thursday, click here.
• The Pacers traded forward Danny Granger to the 76ers for guard Evan Turner and forward Lavoy Allen.
• The Bucks traded guards Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour to the Bobcats for guard Ramon Sessions and forward Jeff Adrien.
• The Nuggets traded point guard Andre Miller to the Wizards in a three-team trade. The Wizards sent forward Jan Vesely to the Nuggets and point guard Eric Maynor and two second-round picks to the Sixers.
• The 76ers traded center Spencer Hawes to the Cavaliers for forward Earl Clark, center Henry Sims and two second-round picks.
• The Nuggets traded forward Jordan Hamilton to the Rockets for guard Aaron Brooks.
• The Spurs traded guard Nando De Colo for forward Austin Daye.
• The Clippers traded forward Antawn Jamison to the Hawks. The Clippers also traded center Byron Mullens and a second-round pick to the Sixers for a conditional second-round pick.
• The Heat traded guard Roger Mason and cash to the Kings for a protected second-round pick. Sacramento is expected to waive the 33-year-old Mason.
• The Lakers traded guard Steve Blake to the Warriors for guards MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore.
• The Nets traded guard Jason Terry and forward Reggie Evans to the Kings for guard Marcus Thornton.